POSTED BY on 7:54 AM under
Here are a couple of lectures from the Intercollegiate Studies Institute:

Prosperity and Plunder: European Catholic Monasteries in the Age of Revolution, 1650-1815

Derek Beales, Professor Emeritus of Modern History, University of Cambridge
Intercollegiate Studies Institute
11/11/2004
2004 ISI Paolucci/Bagehot Book Award Lecture

RM
American Catholicism

Robert A. Preston
Belmont Abby College, Belmont, NC
10/15/2004
Given at Ingersoll Symposium on "The Importance of Culture"

MP3

PDF





2 comments so far:
    Anonymous December 12, 2007 at 2:53 PM , said...

    These links never work for me on your site. The link says "javascript;;" and nothing happens when I click on it. I have java enabled and I've tried it on Mozilla and IE same thing on both. Any ideas?

     
    Catholic Audio December 12, 2007 at 3:52 PM , said...

    I removed the "javascript;;" links -- they were in the body of the message, not to the audio, though. The links on the right column which say "RA", "MP3" and "PDF" should be working, since they link directly to the files at the ISI site...

    ...if you try again and they still don't work, shoot me another e-mail and I'll download/send you the files directly.

    God Bless,

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com