POSTED BY on 5:43 PM under
Just a quick update to let you faithful readers know that I've now gotten where I'm going, I merely need to find a place to live (and perhaps finally sell the place where I used to live, too). I expect by this time next week I'll be back to a somewhat regular posting schedule. Until then, enjoy the following programs from Renewal Ministries:

Celebrating Pentecost

May 12: All Authority is His

mp3 Version

May 13: Receiving His Power

mp3 Version

May 14: The Last Days

mp3 Version

May 15: Jesus is Lord and Christ

mp3 Version

May 16: The Harvest


mp3 Version


1 comments so far:
    Banshee May 27, 2008 at 6:48 AM , said...

    Good to hear that you're doing okay at your new place! Hope things calm down again soon.

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com