POSTED BY on 10:58 PM under
...and because I think it's really funny. I don't know anything about the hosting folks, but I do know that this is intentionally bad...so don't feel bad laughing at how horrible it is. Without further ado:

The most popular article in Burnside history is “The Abominable ‘O Holy Night’”, in which I speculated on the origins of an internet sensation. What you’re about to hear is a rendition of the great Christmas hymn so immaculate in its broken beauty as to render any listener helpless. I first heard this recording through The Sneeze, the best blog on the world wide web.

A few weeks ago, I was mysteriously contacted by Steve M. (last name withheld for privacy’s sake). Steve M. claimed he was the composer and singer behind the track. [Read the rest here.]

4 comments so far:
    Janet S January 6, 2009 at 12:33 AM , said...

    I listened to O Holy Night, that's enough for me. Is it really done by Steve M? He sounds a little like Adam Sandler.

     
    mp4 video player December 8, 2011 at 2:58 AM , said...

    Just listened to 'O Holy Night' and I must say that it left a good impression. Going to include this one to my Christmas play list this year. It's going to be number 56 already - I'm counting! :D

     
    convert mov to mp4 August 2, 2012 at 5:01 AM , said...

    I listened to O Holy Night, that's enough for me.

     
    video converter December 31, 2013 at 2:29 AM , said...

    How can I download your music? Thank you!

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com