POSTED BY on 9:31 PM under
I have no idea what they could be debating, but here ya' go:

Laurence Gonzaga versus Dr. Robert Harvey

The Da Vinci Code Debate

Part1-Harvey vs Gonzaga Debate 0728...

Part2-Harvey vs Gonzaga Debate 0728...

Part3-Harvey vs Gonzaga Debate 0728...

Part4-Harvey vs Gonzaga Debate 0728...

Part5-Harvey vs Gonzaga Debate 0728...

Part6-Harvey vs Gonzaga Debate 0728...

Part7-Harvey vs Gonzaga Debate 0728...

Part8-Harvey vsGonzaga Debate 0728...
3 comments so far:
    Anonymous December 10, 2008 at 9:08 AM , said...

    Mr. Gonzaga is the "Manny Pacquiao" of this debate, contending and defending the Faith!

    Good work Bro.! Keep it up!

    Proud to be Pinoy! Proud to be Catholic!

    Filipino Catholic

     
    Laurence Gonzaga January 2, 2009 at 10:22 AM , said...

    You are too kind, Filipino Catholic...

    Dr. Harvey was all over the map... I think I basically unravelled the fallacy of his position in my first statement. How can somebody reject many of the accounts of the life of Jesus, written within 70 years of his life, and prefer accounts which are written 150 years or more? It just doesnt fit.

    I don't know how you found my debate files, but thanks for posting them.

    AMDG,
    Laurence Gonzaga

     
    Catholic Audio January 2, 2009 at 9:29 PM , said...

    Mr. Gonzaga,

    Glad to see you here! I'm always tickled when someone I've linked to shows up and comments.

    I agree with you - Dr. Harvey was all over the map. It was like a course in how not to argue for your position. Truly breathtaking.

    You, however, did a superb job. Please let me know if there are more audio files of your debates to share with the Catholic world.

    Looking forward to it!

    God Bless,
    Ryan

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com